I copied this from a blog I visited called This Life’s Beautiful Moments. I thought her interview with her son was very cute. So I interviewed the Twerp because I was curious what her answers would be.
What is your name?
Your full name?
- V-I-A. K_____ V_____ L_______-S_____ H_______ S____
How old are you?
- 4 years old.
What is your favorite movie?
- Fairy. Fairytale Barbie. (There’s no movie with that title but she has a lot of Barbie vids. Must be one of them).
- Purple and pink.
What is your favorite animal?
- Uh… I think ponies.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Who is your bestfriend?
Who is your favorite big person?
- You (Mommy).
What is your favorite toy?
- It’s a….it’s a (opens the door to our bedroom and looks outside to where her toys are kept)….a balloon!
What are you afraid of?
What kind of monsters?
- A scary one like this… (makes clawing motions with with hands and roaring)….like that.
What is your favorite song?
- Angelina ballerina….Angelina ballerina (singing while doing pirouettes).
What is your favorite book?
- It’s a princess book.
Which princess book?
- Rapunzel (and then goes on to start telling a story). Once upon a time, Princess Rapunzel lived in a beautiful castle. That’s my favorite story.
How old is Mommy?
- Um…. 20?
How old is Daddy?
- Uh…he’s 18?
What is your favorite food?
- My favorite is rolls, the one we ate before going to Yuri’s birthday. (That would be deep fried vegetable spring rolls which she finished all by herself, about 8 pieces).
What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Uh, I want to be a princess.
I thought you wanted to be a doctor?
- Wait…when I’m 4 years old, I want to be a doctor. When I’m 20 years old, I will be the Mommy dragon. (What?!)
The Twerp Interview
Written By: Jellybelly - Feb• 11•13